We All Had The Thoughts That This World Is Strange, But We Are Too. Strange Africans.

Saturday, June 22, 2024

The Main Problem About Being What You Wanna Be

 shit....my only fear about strange africans is blowing up or getting popular, n shit, yada yada. i just don't know where the fuck to release my tapes, tracks, etc, etc. spotify won't do shit, i know.


But Yeah, I'm Kind Of Confused On How The Fuck We, The Group, The Niggas Gon Pop Up N Shit. We Probably Won't. But I'mma Keep Trying n shit and aint Gonna Give Up Nigga.


And To The Niggas That Wanna Be Like A Singer, Rapper, Producer, Builder, or anything...you better fuckin love doin that shit cause if you dont, You Won't Really See The Point Or Fuckin Interest In That Type of shit....feel me? 


BYE NIGGA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Odd